The Commercial Agent is charged to inform a potential customers to tailor the product to customer needs, namely: standard products or specific products.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:
- He visits, develops and retains an acquired or potential customers.
- He sells goods or services, face to face or by phone.
- He plans his commercial actions on a given sector, in the context of trade policy of the company.
- He moves, contacts and approach individuals to sell their products or services.
- He identifies, analyzes and prioritizes customer needs.
- He shows the customer the interest of the product or solution.
- He offers the means of payment in line with the wishes and possibilities of the customer.
- He prepares the conditions of provision of goods or services.
- There is an agreement satisfactory for both parties, formalized by the signing of a contract
School level required: Baccalaureate all series
Qualities and skills the candidate must have:
- Good Familiarity with the French language
- Diplomacy and sense of touch
- Commercial sense
- Ability to listen and belief
Training Selection Methods: