The Large Retail Versatile Agent role is to ensure good quality service, hygiene and an effective customer relationship. This is an vital link in customer loyalty since it ensures a welcoming and guiding role. Being regularly present on the sales area, he is primarily responsible for the following tasks:
- Clean up and supply a line with products;
- To organise the products according to the practices of major retailers;
- Greet customers properly and guide them with their purchases.
The training is intended to enable the laureate to acquire the skills to, among other things:
- Master the world of retail
- Master the reception and customer relations
- Master the techniques of merchandising
- Understand the supply, storage and maintenance of the line
- Develop transversal skills, including communication and reception.
School level required: 2nd year Baccalaureate in all branches.
Qualities and skills the candidate must have:
- Familiarity with the French language
The success of the modules is subject to succeeding examinations carried out by OFPPT.As the usual practice for degree cycles, the overall success of the training is subject to obtaining a higher average or equal to 10/20. For this purpose, the candidate has to avoid an elimination score that is associated with:
- the score of the one of the modules, less than 07/20;
- the average score of the commun core less than 08/20;
- the average score of the specialization of less than 09/20;
- the average score of the report or supervised project less than 10/20.
The laureates of this training are predestined as a priority to jobs in retail versatile employee functions, cashier, agent or hostess with large retailers and specialty stores. Their acquired skills will also allow them to work with the various stakeholders in the distribution sector in Morocco or to change the industry while capitalizing on their cross-disciplinary skills.After a short phase of adaptation to workstations, primarily designed to master specific procedures and information systems to their employers, the laureates will be able to efficiently execute, the whole activities assigned to them.