A Stock Manager ensures the proper development of the activity of storage products (surface storage, product rotation, etc.), to ensure better customer service.He operates in conjunction with the production, procurement and business services company on the one hand and with the other carriers.He oversees the processing of orders while ensuring respect for quality, costs and delivery times. The use of computers is essential as it allows to save time and visibility. The rigor, organization and sense of service are assets that characterize a good Stock Manager.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:
- Manage inventory, orders articles and minimize inventory levels without risking breakage.
- Calculate order quantities based on consumption and delivery.
- Detect and diagnose supply and delivery problems (deadlines, returns, amounts, etc.).
- Implement solutions in case of supply failures.
- Negotiate alternatives with suppliers That may take urgent
- Coordinate the entire supply chain.
- Organize and optimize delivery route commands.
- Ensure the upstream quality control of incoming products.
School level required: Baccalaureate Diploma and more, with knowledge in the field of corporate management and store management.
Qualities and skills the candidate must have:
- Good Familiarity with the French language
- An introduction to computer skills including Excel
Training Selection Methods: