The Educator can contribute to the development of children and to improve the lives of their families. His mission is to support and guide the children in their daily activities in order to acquire various skills, like psychomotor, language, communication and social-emotional development. There is talk also support the development of self-confidence, autonomy, the ability to integrate a group, problem solving etc. This is why it is important, in addition to having a sense of responsibility, to testify a great respect and love for children. This track aims to prepare the best educators for the development of the child.
The training is intended to support learning by enabling the laureate to acquire be familiar withledge, education, and practical tools related to the Early Childhood educator profession. This program provides rich program of training that helps the laureate acquiring good quality of service, support and monitoring a child, resulting in promoting development process and learning of children.After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:
- Host and support of the young child and his family
- Organization of the working environment
- Development of educational projects for the benefit of preschool children
- Planning and organizing educational activities
- Implementation of educational activities for young children
- Administrative management
- Business Communication
- Integration of information technology and communication in the preschool field
- Evaluation of the progress of learning in children
- School level required: Hold a Baccalaureate
- Age Restriction: 30 years old for graduates as candidates for bachelores
During the training program, the modules are evaluated by continuous controls upon their completionAfter the training program, a review is organised, following which a certificate is issued to successful candidates.
The Educator Specializing in Early Childhood operates in different educational structures:
- Personnal project …