The professional operating in "Dates Transformation Techniques" field has the necessary skills to ensure coordination and regulation of production of a workshop activity, a station or a packaging machinery and packaging line. He must guarantee a high level of productivity and quality, according to the defined objectives.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:
- Manage the production of the workshop
- Manage the procédéss and participate in the development of products and process
- Participate in the Quality management of the workshop
- Check the conformity of the packaged product relative to specifications, regulatory, quality assurance and the various standards.
School level required: 6th year of Primary Education
Qualities and skills the candidate must have:
- Sense of responsibility and management
- sense og autonomy, analysis, creativity and initiative
- Selfcontrol, passion for technology and ambition for career development
- Security Sense
- Team spirit
Training Selection Methods:
During the training program, the modules are evaluated by continuous controls upon their completion.After the training program, a review is organised, following which a certificate is issued to successful candidates
The mutation that characterises this sector will provide Valuation Dates Technicians, who demonstrate their capacity and willingness to learn, access to responsibility positions. They could be the motor of development in this industry, by creating companies operating in the valuation dates.