The technician-adjustment Mounting airframes performs the assembly of the parts that make up a part of an aircraft, as well as the assembly of equipment for mechanical subassemblies. He comes with the quality and precision required by the technical file, while respecting the occupational hazard prevention rules and environmental protection, and the procedures of the company's quality plan relating to regulatory constraints sector aeronautics.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:
- Manage the organization of the workstation
- Implement adjustmentmounting methods
- Ensure the production control
- participate in the development of products and process
- Participate in the Quality management of the workshop
- Age Restriction: 30 years old
- School level required: 2nd year Baccalaureate in scientific and technical
- Qualities and skills the candidate must have:
- sense of responsibility, organization and discipline
- sense of autonomy, analysis, creativity and initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Selfcontrol, passion for technology and ambition for career development.
- Contraindications to the exercise of the profession:
- physical disability (spine condition),
- vision or colour problem,
- heart disease, nerve disease,
- Training Selection Methods:
- Guidance form to fill out
- Interviews after preselection.
The training is modular, and assessments are carried out as follows:
- Continuous Controls;
- Culminating examinations;
- passing examinations;
- End of training examination.
After a few years of experience, and having demonstrated their professional skills, the technician-adjustment Mounting Aircraft Cells can move towards a position of head of manufacturing methods or office workshop.