The "Skilled Technician Electromécanicien of Automated Systems" is a professional responsible for maintaining, in the most optimal conditions, the operation of the automated systems of a company.
After the training, the laureate will be able to execute the following activities:
- Install cables and conduits
- Dépanner power electronic circuits
- Install and maintain the various connections fixtures
- Install and maintain orders at very low voltage
- Install, connect and maintain the processors
- Install and Repérer of motors and generators CC
- Fit hydraulic circuits
- Install and Repérer of motors and generators CA
- Install and maintain various alarm and signaling systems
- Install, Repérer electronic motor controls
- Install and troubleshoot motors and generators CC
- Install and troubleshoot motors and generators AC
- Install, Repérer of electronic engine controls
- Carry out an automated system.
- Have either a Baccalaureate degree or a Technician diploma recognized by the public authorities ; obtained at least one year before the registration date ;
- To be no less than 20 years old at the registration date ;
- Have at least one year of significant experience.
03 years (27 months, 4 weekly training courses).
- Employees who are enrolled by companies and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax ;
- Employees coming from companies and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax ;
- Categories exempt from Tax ;
- Employees and organizations subject to Vocational Training Tax, enrolled individually ;
- First-time job seekers.
|TRAINING LEVEL||ANNUEL REGISTRATION FEE|
|Specialized Technician||850 DH|
|SOCIOPROFESSIONAL CATEGORIES||Tertiary||Other sectors||All sectors|
|Other regions||All regions|
|Taxable employees enrolled by their employers||750 DH||660 DH||420 DH|
|Taxable employees enrolled individually||360 DH||240 DH||240 DH||180 DH||240 DH||180 DH||60 DH|
|First-time job seekers|
|Taxable employees who are resigning|
The training is residential or alternate, and assessments and training are carried out as follows:
- Continuous Controls;
- Culminating examinations;
- passing examinations;
- End of training examination.
After a few years of experience, and after demonstrating his skills and professional ambition, Skilled Technician Electromécanicien of Automated Systems will be entrusted with greater responsibilities in terms of autonomy and management of the technical problems of interventions and that monitoring of various company projects.